Sunday, November 30, 2008

Very first African Sybarite, Inque, Arrived!


  • The Debut of Inque, African Sybarite

    As the very first release of 3 IT girls by Superfrock, Inque debuted as the exclusive doll of Angelic Dreamz, NY, USA. It is a LE of 200 and the very first African girl of Sybarite. I must admit that I have a weakness on tanned dolls. Judging from the official pictures – oh well, just 2 of them, I had to make a quick decision before she was gone.

  • Oops! I Should Have Knocked!!!

    She arrived at my office in Hong Kong while I was on a Singapore business trip. When I opened the box after my return, the first thing in sight was ~ her bra already came off to her rip cage, and looked as if she was ready for some action…You know what I mean. Or, it looked as if I should have knocked at the box before I opened it!!! LOL!!!





  • Skin Tone, Makeup & Outfits

    The skin tone of Inque is absolutely stunning as an African doll – not too dark or not too orange. The blue eye shadow is beautifully applied and the blue satin bra and pants came with a matching sleeper. All the accomplished the blue tone and it looks very refreshing. The bloody red lips matches with her finger nails and toe nails. Her shiny bloody red toe polished nails are incredibly sexy and realistic!!

  • She Derves Better
However, I am not so happy with the cheap looking slippers. She is a Sybarite, isn’t she? So, deserves a more classic and sexy high heel than that! The other downside of Inque is that her eyelashes are not as rich and sexy as before. Her eyelashes are overly lengthy and very thin. I guess it also contributed to Inque’s strong tough look, while the other Sybarites are more moody and are subtle beauties.

No comments: