Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wild Inspiration by Tonner - Asia Exclusive Daphne

Tonner has just announced that the 2nd Asia Exclusive doll - "Wild Inspiration-狂野風情" LE 100. It is the 2nd exclusive doll to it’s Taiwan dealer, Chief Shine International Co., Ltd.. Last time, it was a China doll hair style raven Kit. It was a basic doll and did made some noise in the Asia regions. And this time, OH MY GOD, it is my favorite Daphne sculpt!!! Since the retirement of the whole line of Brenda Starr, I thought that I would never see Daphne again. I am so happy that she is back in special occasions like that!


[Pricing & Order information]
This Wild Inspiration is retails at US189.99 plus s&h

Chief Shine will start taking pre-order from 30th Nov. 08. But they limited to maximum 2 dolls per customers. And this doll would ship via EMS. The shipping cost of 1 to Hong Kong is only US15. However, if you are in USA or Europe, it would be US25. Other places like S. American would be a little bit more US32. It is quite reasonable, I think!

As you could see from the pictures below, Daphne is in chestnut color curly long rich hair. I wish that it is kind of mixed color one. I always have a preference on high lighted and low lighted hair. Daphne is come with BW body. Now sure if she comes with a flat foot and high heel foot as well. But if not, you can always buy an extra body from Tonner dolls website. For the ball gown, honestly, it is not so attractive to me. I would be more interested in the jewelry that would come with her! I could not wait till the end of this month! What about you?


p.s: I am not associated with any dolls, manufacturers or any dealers.



Picture credit: Tonner dolls, Chief Shine Int'l Ltd. (cstoy@ms35.hinet.net)

by: Cliff Chan

No comments: