Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Avant Guard - Hot Trot, On Edge ... Their killer Shoes!!

While I am wondering what doll companies would offer us in 2010 after a bad economy year, I saw some new dolls lined up in Angelic Dreamz website this morning. Although Tonner seems paying more attention to the male doll lovers’ needs, yet it is still too conservative and not inspiring enough to me. Out of my surprise, the only one who caught my attention is from a doll that I have negative comments towards – Avant Guard by Integrity.

I like the style of Hot Trot, a pre-order doll which to be available in Mar./Apr. this year. (Oh, that means it would be available this Summer as the releases are always delayed.)


I think bob wigs, short cut wigs are kind of trend lately. I have seen Chewin making some bob wigs with different cuts. The color are mainly pale mixed ones. But this Hot Trot has a bold flame red color bob wig which goes with her eye shadow. What I like most of this dressed doll is her shoes – it is the black and yellow color combination and that lace up style that I love. I am not sure the product description in Angelic Dreamz is officially from Integrity of not. But it describes the shoes as “strappy skyscraper platform”. Although Avant Guard doll is kind of disappointment to me, it does offer some cool shoes lately. Such as the “floral embellishment” shoes from the other pre-order doll, On Edge. I would love to add those shoes in my collections! Maybe I should look for a split partners on these girls.


Production Description from Angelic Dreamz website.:
ON EDGE:
It wears a structured little-black-dress, covered with a fantastic hot pink feathered cape that closes with a satin bow. Her raven wig, black platforms with floral embellishment, jewelry and gloves create the ultimate chic ensemble.
US240 – Angelic Dreamz price

HOT TROT:
It wears a gorgeous black gown with a burst of orange feathers peek-a-booing out of the front fo the gown, which flows from above the knee to a train in the back. Her flame wig complements the fiery accents of the gown, while the strappy skyscraper platform and black gloves and jwelery finish the ensemble.
US240 – Angelic Dreamz price

Picture credit: Integrity, Angelic Dreamz

All rights reserved.

No comments: