Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lukas – in Deva OOAK Wig…You'll Never Know Unless You Try it On!"

lukas-fashion-royalty-style-strategy

Lukas from the Nu Face of Fashion Royalty is alway my no.1 favorite male face mould! His strong feature is like a Roman sculpture with great mood and attitude! I am so glad that I have bought this Style Strategy Lukas off evilBay at a good price!

IMG_1439

I got bored tonight, so I decided to let Lukas try on an assymetic layered OOAK Deva wig for fun. I found it quite cool! It gave Lukas a totally new look with very different mood!

Who would know that a 16” female doll wig would look cool on a 13” tall male doll! You would never know what it really turn out to be like unless you dare to try it on!!

IMG_1428IMG_1429 lukas-fashion-royalty-style-startegyIMG_1440 lukas-fashion-royalty-closeup lukas-style -strategy1lukas-side-profile-fashion-royalty lukas

Picture credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do not use any of the pictures without writing for permission!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lukas ! Just ordered him..

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Congrats! I am looking forward to get a Modern Citizen in a good price. Nude is fine with me! Also...wonder when would JW release a tanned skin Lukas!!

Hady Sabbagh said...

you're very lucky guys..... you have your own fashion royalty doll... but me, i'm searchin' everywhere here in our place, but i dont see yet.. and even if i see one, i can't afford it..... i like fashion royalty dolls... i'm addicted to them.....but i cant have one...huhuhuhuh :( ... i hope someday, i can have one... (pls. lord) :)