Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010 Tian Shi by DEVA DOLLS - She could be a modern Ninjan, couldn’t she?

deva-dolls-2010-tian-shi copy

Deva Doll fans must be very excited to see the long-expected new Deva doll pictures on their official website.  The title is “The Secret of Tian Shi.  What does that “secret” referring to?  The content of the little pops that she is holding? Or if she is actually a modern Ninjan?

2010-LE-tian-shi-7 copy

This is a LE (15?) tanned skin tone Tian Shi in exotic vibrant blue and purple colours theme.  Tian Shi has an asymmetric bob dark hair with brown high light.  Although the shoes mould is made in 2007-8, I love how it is re-arranged – thick ribbon shoes laces. Her bold make up with nude lips reminds me of SOS’s OOAK Tian Shi 2010 which impressed me a lot.

2010-LE-tian-shi-8 copy2010-tian-shi-5 copy2010-LE-tian-shi-deva copy

This is the first time that I saw Deva guys posing their dolls with such big movement outdoor.  In the pictures, Tian Shi is not only a high fashion model but also looks like an active heroine figure – a Ninja maybe? The whole setting is prefect to me: The styling, the active image, the vibrant colour of both Tian Shi and the great outdoor location (looks like a Chinese temple or Chinese style garden) inspired me. To me,  it means something positive and showing the fighting spirit of Thai people under the current unsteady political situation in Thailand.  I wish that the political situation would be settled really soon.

Now, we have to wait and see for more information on how to get this 2010 LE Tian Shi.

     2010-tian-shi-2 copy 2010-tian-shi-3 copy 2010-tian-shi-4 copy  2010-tian-shi-6 copy 2010-TIAN-SHI copy2010-LE-Deva-Tian-shi copy 

DEVA DOLLS

Picture credit: Deva Dolls (www.devadolls.com)

Please do not use any pictures of write up without writing for permission.

3 comments:

~Nigel~ said...

Dear Cliff Chan,

Hi, i am a collector and designer for Barbie and BJD dolls.

I am really amazed reading your blog especially on those posts regarding Deva Doll!

Can i know where and how i can buy Deva Doll? i know it is manufacture in Thailand, and i will be going to Bangkok 2 weeks later, will i able to get it in Bangkok?
Another question is how much is a nude Deva doll cost? I did message the company for detail but they didn't reply me......

Erm.....may i know Chewin contact detail? coz i am really keen to visit Chewin when i go to Bangkok!!!!

This is my blog, www.nigelchiabridalcouture.blogspot.com. Feel free to take a look on it!

My email is nigel_chia88@hotmail.com.

Thank you! have a nice day!

Your sincerely,
Nigel Chia

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for dropping by! Regarding your questions, I have sent you an e-mail directly, please check!

Cliff

Dung Le said...

Hi Mr Cliff , I'm Deric from Vietnam . I'm really extracted by Deva Doll . I would like to buy a nude Diva doll . Pls send to me some details which I can buy it in BKK . Thanks .

My email : dungle083@yahoo.com

Best regard