Saturday, July 10, 2010

A New Face-Up of Dollcis Website by Paul Pham

 paul-pham-about

In the past, I always found that it was hard to use Paul’s official website – www.dollcis.com.  There were not many pictures or news about his creations. Today, by chance, I visited it again and found that it has a new face-up, which is quite refreshing!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This new website consists of 5 segments:

“Store”, “News”, “Studio”, “Gallery” &“About”.

I love the “gallery” section which showcasing some of the very cool styled up of his Numina girls.  But I wish Paul would upload more pictures of his OOAK girls, especially the sun kiss skin tone one for Alex of FDQ.  She is definitely one of the hottest BJD girls that I have ever seen!  Below is the picture that impressed me most in the “gallery” section. I am not sure if she is a prototype or another hot OOAK?

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Other than that I enjoy the “studio” section which is written in a blog style.  Like what he is doing, what his plans are etc.  Probably this website has just been refreshed for a short while as there are only a few entries.  I would love to read more about Paul’s doll project progress in the future!  It is always inspiring to know what is in an artist’s mind.

Toxica1

Scary, isn’t it?  Read what happened by clicking here!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           

oiseau-sm

      This Oiseau is available for sale in the “Store” section.

LE40 US 175

Paul Pham could be reached by below contacts:

E-mail: service@dollcis.com

Post:

Dollcis
7320 Parkwood Court #102
Falls Church, VA, 22042

Phone:

440-625-6120
(M-F between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST)

Picture credits: All by Paul Pham (www.dollcis.com)

All rights reserved.

1 comment:

em`lia said...

HI!

Love your blog! I know for a fact that Virago is a OOAK as the Amazon gown she is wearing is a OOAK I made for the CDDC 2009 challenge 3. I'm so honoured Paul bought it. :)

emilia
from emiliacouture