I have been waiting for the pictures and news on the 2011 Fashion Royalty releases. Terri and Stratos’ blog have given very detailed information with great pictures. I have 4 “WOW” when I was reading their blogs.
(1) Wow! So many dolls! How could they manage each of them and remember them all?
- It seems the list and pictures are never ending when I was scrolling down to see all of them. There are so many charaters that I have never heard of. However, their faces are somewhat similar to some others! It would take me some time and effort to distingish them all – and honestly I am in puzzle!
(2) Wow! They are all in “uniform” look – trent coats, high waist long pants or short pants.
What a tough job to make something similar yet different. What if collectors just don’t like this style, then it would leave them no choice on buying any dolls! On the contrary, if collectors love this style, then they would be on the edge to buy every single one of them! If they could not afford them all, then they would be in a difficult situation (Hehe!)
Adele’s style is my favorite!
This bride of Draculs looks like Vanessa to me!
This sunglass has been using since FR has sunglass. When will they produce a better one?
Isha looks very pretty but like a carton character & no more a Bollywood star!
(3) Wow! The new face mold of my favorite girl Vanessa looks somehow similar to Kyori now!
- What is actually in JW’s mind? Why would he need to kill such a popular girl’s face mold. I rushed into my doll room and admired all my Vanessa for a while. Thanks God, they are safe! Then I made a big sign and continue seeing other pictures.
Veronique (RHS) looks older and lesser sweet with her new face mold.
(4) Wow! Many new male dolls (esp. on DG line)!
- Oh, wait … are they sharing the same face mold just with different skin tone??!! Anyway, my long wait of tan Lukas is over! But what a strange hair style and faceup….He looks like a playline doll instead a character from the premium line FR. Having said they I think I will try the DG new guys as they are very affortable!
Picture credit: Intergity Toys (www.integritytoys.com)
All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any pictures or materials without prior writing for permission.