People always having fun on mix and match. However, whether the mix is match or not match, the line is blurry. For instance, we often see many bold design on the catwalk that we do not really understand or appreciate but they get great reviews! Another example is that the [Runway Project] juries always critising on those I like and praising on those design which I find so awful! Oh well, who say that we have to follow those famous people’s sterotypes, or have to see things from their persepective?
Here is the random mix & match of “Pink & Black, soft & wild” by me. Match or not match? When I feel happy about the outcome, that is a good match already. Below is the coordination of this Pink & Black:
- Daphne is a repaint by Freddy in Singapore,
- body is Jamieshow,
- the hat is from Billy doll,
- the top is from a 12” doll which has no name,
- necklace is from human size wrist lace
- the diamond bracklet (not pictured clearly) is a human ear ring.
- the pants is from Sybarite
- shoes by Jamieshow
- pink fur is human size neckwarmer made of real rabbit hair
- …Oh almost forgot…the stand is by Avant Guard…
Picture credit: Cliff CHAN
All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials or write up here without prior writing for premission.