Saturday, May 7, 2011

From the City to the Jungle

*** Doll Nudity, Please view at your own discertion ***

I was organizing some dolly pictures and I have came across these pictures of Livewire which I quite like.  So … I make up a story like that:

IMG_6749Livewire is a city lady who has everything – education, career, love, wealth, beauty…you name it, she has it.  Things come too easy for her.  So, once in while she would put everything down, leave the city and then go back to the primitive area and be herself!  Oh well….being simple and close to the nature, so she claims….But actually what wants is even more – to be the … Queen …. of the Jungle!  Does this kind of approach sound familiar to any of you?

IMG_6753livewire-jamieshow-on-tonnerlivewire-jamieshow-tonnerlivewire-on-jamieshow-body-tonner-dressdaughter of the jungle 2daughter of the jungle

Picture credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any of the materials or write up without prior writing for permission.

8 comments:

Paradise Blue said...

Love the body blushing and her new shoes. :)
J.

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Hi J,

Thank you for dropping by and leave me a message! The shoes is by Jamieshow - very nice one!

Cliffy

MilenaKarolina said...

Fantastic photos and beautiful doll.

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Milena, Thank you very much for your compliment!!!

Cliffy

Chris said...

So very beautiful photos and so very enabling!
Now my Lifewire wants the same body.
Can you please tell me if this is the AA replacement n the color of Lena and Sabina?

Chris

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Chris,

This is the AA replacement body. But the color of Lifewire and this AA skin tone is not a perfect match. You can see the color different of the first few pictures of Lifewire with clothes on.

Hope this information help!

Chris said...

Thank you, yes, it helped. I had another close look, and even though it is not a perfect match, I think I want to try it! I really like the Body and the possibilities to pose with the different hands...And my poor Lifewire with her green feet and hands used to be a favorite, and so become one again, I hope.

By the way, thank you for this great blog, I really enjoy reading it from time to time!

Chris

Cliff said...

Chris,

I am sure you would have far much fun with Jamieshow's body! The extra hands are at very reasonable price too! Since there are different skin tones, so please be sure to confirm with George of AD that what kind of skin tone you are looking for.

Have fun and do share pic with me please!

Cliff