Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just Because She is Tian Shi

I always found it entertaining when I read in Prego that some people posted their dolls’ pictures with the title “Just Because”.  I guess sometimes you just feel like to do something without any strong reasons or a particular theme….you just wanted to do it because it pleases you.

So tonight, I feel like to do so – to post a few snap shots of my OOAK tan skin Tian Shi. She has been with me since 2009 (my previous report of her here).

 OOAK Tian Shin Deva Dolls 2

OOAK Tian Shi Deva Dolls OOAK Tian Shi Deva Dolls tan skin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please I want some address for bought on-line a jamieshow doll thank you

Anonymous said...

please I want some address for bought on-line a jamieshow doll thank you

Cliff - Hong Kong said...

Sure thing. You can buy Jamieshow doll from AngelicDreamz.com

But this Tian Shi doll in this page is NOT by Jamieshow but by Deva Dolls in Thailand.

Any further questions in mind? You can contact me directly at wanna_hv_fun@hotmail.com